Edline is an easy way for you to keep-up-to-date online. Once you have activated your account, and your school has posted information, you can use Edline To:
*Check your Child's latest grades
*Receive e-mail alerts when new grades are posted
*Receive e-mails with school or class information
*See what homework is not turned in and read notes from your child's teacher
*View team and club activities
*View your "Combined Calendar" to see all the events from the school calendar and your child's own classes and activities automatically collected and personalized.
*Read daily anouncements, lunch menus, school policies, and classroom news
To begin using your edline Account right now, just follow these steps:
1. Make sure you have you personal Edline Activation Code. You should have received this code in the mail. If you do not have it contact the building technology specialist at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Go to www.edline.net and click on "Click here if you have a new activation code".
3. Fill in your activation code. We may have given you one parent code for each child. If you receive several parent codes because you have several children, enter each parent code after the other. Then you can view all your children's information from the same login account. If you happen to receive the same code for the same child twice you do not have to have to enter it again. Click "Activate This Code" once you have entered all codes.
4. Follow the remaining steps to create your Edline Screen Name and Password. When asked if you already have an account, click "New Account" if this is the first time using Edline. If you already have an Edline account, click "Combine Accounts" to add this child to your existing account.
5. On the last account activation page, print the "Student/Parent Quick Start Guide" so you can make the most of Edline. After this, you no longer need your Activation Code-you will always use your Screen Name and Password to access Edline. Don't share this information with anyone!!
Whenever you login to Edline, click on your child's name in the yellow "ShortCuts Box". You will see shortcuts to his or her classes, activities, calendar, and reports. Be sure to click the "Help" button and read or print the "Student/Parent Quick-Start Guide" to take advantage of Edline features.